Read this guide from James at AJ's Treefellas & Landscapes to help you plan to landscape your Garden. With 7 different steps detailed by James, this guide will help you make the right decisions when designing & planning your dream garden.
10th May 2020
James Vigar from AJ's Treefellas & Landscapes has prepared a detailed guide to help you plan to landscape your Garden.
With 7 different steps detailed by James, this guide will help you make the right decisions when designing & planning your dream garden.
Here are the 7 steps:
1. DESIGN: Always try and get something drawn/written down.
2. STRUCTURE - this is all the focal points of the garden, such as patios, decking, pagodas, paths, log cabins, raised beds.
3. PRODUCTS / MATERIALS - Make sure you choose the materials/budget to suit you
4. EDGINGS - Enhance any hard landscape within the garden with the right edgings.
5. LAWN - Think about the purpose of your lawn & what size of lawn will suit your landscape.
6. BORDERS - Colourful plants are a great way to soften a hard landscape.
7. KNOW WHEN TO CALL A PROFESSIONAL
If you are looking to get started yourself or would like to get a landscape gardener around for a quote, contact the team at AJ's Treefellas & Landscapes for free advice or a no obligation quote.
For more information about AJ's Treefellas & Landscapes, click HERE
Click to read the article in full: 7 Things to Consider When Landscaping Your Garden